How To Get To Heaven
However you are now, may you please trust this free gift?
- Nobody on earth's always good and never sins.
- Everyone's turned away; all have become useless.
Nobody does good, not even one. (Psalm 53:3)
- But we believe through the undeserved grace of the
Lord Jesus Christ we'll be saved, just as they are. (Acts 15:11)
Heaven's a free gift.
Donations can't earn
Doing good won't save you.
- God saved you by grace when you believed. You can't
take credit for this; it's the gift of God. (Ephesians 2:8)
- Peter replied: "May your money be destroyed with you for
thinking God's gift can be bought with money." (Acts 8:20)
- I'll expose your righteousness and good deeds. None will benefit you. (Isaiah 57:12)
Our sin penalty makes
died (a sacrifice
paying sin penalty), got
buried, and was risen.
- He was handed over to die for our sins, and was
raised to make us right with God. (Romans 4:25)
- What's most important I received and delivered to you: Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures said; that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures: (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- At just the right time, when we were still helpless,
Christ died for the ungodly. (Romans 5:6)
Jesus died because He's the only one who could pay our sin penalty.
Only trust the good news alone for Heaven.
False gospels require a different way to live forever.
- Jesus answered: "I am the way, and the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
- Salvation's in nobody else: God hasn't given another name under Heaven that we must be saved with. (Acts 4:12)
- That's why I said you'll die in your sins: unless you
believe that I Am, you'll die in your sins. (John 8:24)
False gospels often require
good actions, feelings, or desires added.
False gospels don't save.
No good actions cause humans to live forever.
Trusting the gospel is how to be saved for Heaven.
Doing/saying these won't earn Heaven:
- Water baptism.
- Feeling sorry for sin.
- Letting go of past sin.
- Giving your life to God.
- Planning to follow Jesus at any cost.
- Believing the Bible's completely true.
- Turning from sin or trying not to sin.
- Sharing your trust/faith/belief in Jesus.
- Confessing "Jesus is Lord" with your mouth.
- Confessing sin, "mortal sins," or "deadly sins."
- Stopping certain sins, "mortal sins," or "deadly sins."
- Inviting Jesus into your heart/life without the gospel.
Jesus died (a sacrifice paying sin penalty), got buried, and was risen.
Accepting the good news of
Jesus Christ is
trust/faith/belief in only the gospel alone.
Trusting more for Heaven is a false gospel... which doesn't save.
May you please trust this free gift?