I purposely make evil mistakes...
Choosing what I know is wrong.
I disobey the exact religious laws I teach... the same day.
The gospel's hidden from my failures.
For many reasons, these Bible verses apply to me.
- You that boasts in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking it? Scriptures say, "The name of God is blasphemed because of you." (Romans 2:23-2:24)
- So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. They don't practice what they preach/teach. (Matthew 23:3)
Trusting the gospel is how to be saved:
Jesus died (paying sin penalty), got buried, and was risen.
Trusting more for Heaven
- So we're made right with God by faith, not by obeying the law. (Romans 3:28)
- Salvation's in nobody else: God hasn't given another
name under Heaven that we must be saved with. (Acts 4:12)
- That's why I said you'll die in your sins: unless you
believe that I Am, you'll die in your sins. (John 8:24)
I can be kind, gentle, and sweet.
My best behavior isn't my normal behavior. sharing the good news...